and Document Review
By reviewing drawings and specifications prepared by other architects, ArcPATH Project Delivery can help both the owner and architect maintain focus on the owner's requirements and develop realistic expectations for performance, cost and schedule.
We evaluate documents for:
- Response to owner's program requirements
- Response to public agency requirements
- Coordination between disciplines
- Functional relationships
- Impact on budget
- Long term maintainence issues
- Impact on schedule
- Effect of form on site, environment, and quality of space
Our constructability review methodology is to "build the project" by tracking through the construction steps and looking for the specific information needed for each construction activity. The final product of this service is a set of construction documents cross-referenced to a written report.